Libraries in India receive information on for all our publishing activities, through newsletter, apart from the catalogues and the brochures sent to them regularly.
Thousands of libraries and booksellers are on the mailing lists. Other services include:
- subscription information on journals is made available on regular basis
- reminder service for subscription renewals is also provided periodically
- claims for missing issues of journals are attended promptly
Services for Publishers as professional, scholarly publisher, you would benefit from BioScience Press’s marketing and distribution strategies. With the right data flow and trading terms, we can create and service wholesale/retail demand for your entire list and provide you with useful market intelligence. We would represent your journals to bookstores, libraries, academics, government and corporate.
We are sure that you would discover our services ideal to bring journals, periodicals etc. quickly and efficiently to the marketplace.
- Responding to customer demand for online access
- Being part of a growing marketplace
- Opening the opportunities for creating new revenue streams online
- Enhancing the availability of your content worldwide via the internet
- Removing the physical barriers of the printing process
- Enhancing overall offer without incurring major costs
- By digitizing your publications you can make them available to a far wider audience
- College students, researchers, etc. would be the major beneficiary from online availability of the journal
- To offer new services, permitting searching and retrieval possibilities which were not possible on print journals
BioScience Press services for researchers, students and other users who intend to help promote the dissemination of valuable STM related information across borders and boundaries.
- Full-document conversion process, from a wide variety of document formats to HTML/ XML suited
- Storage of the produced electronic versions of each issue by volume and number, with individual tables of contents
- Proofing/Copy Editing of materials posted online to ensure the highest level of accuracy in the conversion process
- New issues of each journal are announced via a user-subscribed email newsletter, as well as posted on our "News" section
- Comprehensive contact, article submission and background information that is easily accessible for readers of each specific journal to help promote the exchange of papers, ideas, and feedback. This feedback, ideas etc. would also be well shared with the publisher/ society
- Site-wide search capabilities, this ensures maximum exposure of a journals articles when users search for a terms/ keywords of their interest
- Detailed reports that illustrate user statistics for each journal individually, including information about the number of abstracts, full-text, and journal information pages accessed
- Group promotion and publicity all journals on the website are helped when one individual journal is promoted, as well as when the BioScience Press system is promoted on the whole
- A non-exclusive approach to the hosting of each journal's full-text articles, through which journals are encouraged to work both with BioScience Press as well as other indexing, hosting and promotional websites
We believe that issues are released in time. If the volume of the journal is going delayed, it badly affects the sales of that particular journal as the subscriber. Our primary aim would be to increase the subscription of your journal.
Marketing and Advertising:
- producing catalogues and brochures of journals
- email marketing campaigns
- planning and implementation of mailing schedules
- arranging for journal indexing and abstracting with international and national publishers
- chasing subscription agents, individuals and institutions for early renewals
We offer services to the following publishing segments:
- STM journals and periodicals
- Serial publications
- Reference manuals/ encyclopedias/ dictionaries
- Conference proceedings
For more details visit Publish page.